'If you want to slumber in the heart of Yeats Country you can't do better than this farmhouse B&B' ~The Lonely Planet
Awaken & Relax
Awaken your Senses in Sligo! Whether it's climbing Benbulben, cycling the Horse Shoe or surfing the Prowlers, a warm welcome awaits you at Benbulben Farmhouse B&B. Here you can relax and unwind after a busy day. This newly renovated farmhouse B&B includes a wet room and modern, spacious guestrooms that offer breath taking views of Benbulben and green fields sloping all the way down to the Sligo shoreline.
Make yourself at home on the foot of Benbulben & in the heart of Yeats Country, County Sligo...
With spectacular views of Benbulben Mountain, we continue our Irish family tradition of providing excellent bed & breakfast accommodation in Sligo.
Our visitors love to relax in nature, sleep in comfortable rooms and eat wholesome home cooked breakfasts.
We provide a warm welcome and a home away from home for all of our guests.
- Home Cooked Breakfasts Included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spectacular Views
- Comfortable Rooms
- Bike Hire & Wet Room Available
- Traditional Irish Experience
- Friendly & Homey Atmosphere
- Hosts with Local Knowledge
- Access to Benbulben Mountain
- Beside Benbulben (Gortarowey) Walk
- 5 minute drive to W B Yeats Grave
- 10 minute drive to Glencar Waterfall